Wandering Wallers

Wandering Wallers

Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Starting Out


Here we are at the start of 2013 and the Waller's have decided that 2014 will be the year we travel the USA, get an RV and see the sights. I have decided I had better find out how blogs work. I did go to a talk at our local library last year by a lovely lady Amanda Kendal and found out about free blogging templates - so here I am.

It has taken me about an hour and I have a blog, I've managed to upload a photo, made a few test pages and most importantly found that there is a spell check. What does seem to be a challenge is finding the blog on the ipad which I have next to me. The other thing I am worried about is being able to find this again.

Three days later and I have finally managed to find this blog on the internet. Not sure which of the things I tried worked but whatever it was I am happy. Now I just have to work out how to upload photos.

Thought I had better let anyone who finds and reads this that there may not be a lot happening on here for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying your blog already!

    Can't wait to go on your RV adventure with you through your blog Fiona.

    Agnes :)

    ReplyDelete