Wandering Wallers

Wandering Wallers

Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Symi's Owl Story

Today  I saw the most amazing thing. But I have to tell you the whole story.

We were climbing on rocks and my dad came up and said "do you want to look in between those two rocks?" So I went in between. It was awesome. 

But that's not the best bit. We went  to see if you could climb over the top, my dad thought we could. So we went back to see if  Marissa could come over and she could. So we walked over and my dad helped me across but we couldn't go any further.

Then Darcy spotted an owl. Every time you said hello it would look at you strangely. It was amazing.

That  night we had a campfire and ate dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the Owl thought you were a bit strange looking Symi :-). Love reading your blogs, Aunty Kirstie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love u cooking, and love u story, they bring u beautiful face right in front of us. xxxxxxxx
    David & Joanna

    ReplyDelete