Wandering Wallers

Wandering Wallers

Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

The Happiest Place on Earth

On Thursday 6th February I went to Disneyland.
 
One of my favourite rides was Space Mountain. It was a rollercoaster. It was really slow in the beginning. You go through a small portal and you go into space. When you're in space you all of a sudden go around a sharp corner and go down sudden drops. It was so good we got a fast pass but when we were almost finished the machine broke down and we were in it so two strong men had to push us out. The machine finally started again.

Me at the back with my Dad


 I also got to meet Minnie Mouse in her house and get a picture with her. I liked her dishwasher.




So that was my day at Disneyland. I had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Symi your blog was relly good. I 'm writing to on my MacBook Air. from Tex

    ReplyDelete