Wandering Wallers

Wandering Wallers

Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

Snowboarding Symi

Last week Mummy, Daddy and I went to Arizona Snowbowl to go snowboarding. The weather was very chilly and the wind was very cold. I was really excited.

We had to drive the RV up the mountain, it was very slow, bumpy and not snowy. When we got there it was freezing cold. You wouldn't believe how many clothes we had to put on.

I needed to go to snowboarding school. I learned how to go heelside but first you need to learn how to stop. I got really good at going heelside. I had a full day lesson.

The second day we went snowboarding I learned to go toeside but I didn't do it with a teacher. I got used to it. So I was able to go on the chairlift. It was so much fun.

At the end of two days snowboarding we were all shattered and sore all over, but it was really fun. We all wanted to go again. It was the best two days ever.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun Symi, Lachie was very jealous after reading your blog. He says snowboarding sounds just like skating. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r so cool ride the bike, and on the snowboarding! xxxxxxxxx

    from David & Joanna

    ReplyDelete